Frank Stanton Burns Gavin
Aphraates and the Jews: A Study of the Controversial Homilies of the Persian Sage in Their Relation to Jewish Thought.
Toronto: Journal of the Society of Oriental Research, 1923.
Some Aspects of Contemporary Greek Orthodox Thought.
The Ideas of the Old Testament
New York: Morehouse, 1923.
The Jewish Antecedents of the Christian Sacraments.
London: SPCK, 1928
The Catholic Idea of the Eucharist in the First Four Centuries.
London: SPCK, 1930.
The Catholic Doctrine of Work and Play.
London: SPCK, 1930.
Selfhood and Sacrifice: The Seven Problems of the Atoning Life.
Milwaukee: Morehouse, 1932.
The Church and Foreign Missions: A Series of Three Editorials in The Living Church.
Milwaukee: Morehouse, 1933.
The Oxford Movement: Its Contributions and Its Limitations
From Chicago Papers: A Record of the Church Congress in the United States on its Fifty-Ninth Anniversary A.D. MCMXXXIII
Spencer, Massachusetts: The Heffernan Press, 1933.
(editor) Liberal Catholicism and the Modern World.
Milwaukee: Morehouse, 1934.
The Resources of the Church.
New York: Woman's Auxiliary, Church Missions House, 1934.
Seven Centuries of the Problem of Church and State.
Princeton University Press and Oxford University Press, 1938.
Frank Gavin, Priest and Doctor
from The New American Church Monthly , volume 43, 1938, pp 201-205.
New Tracts for the Times, edited by Frank Gavin
1. The Call to Action, by Julian D. Hamlin
2. The End of Our Era, by W.G. Peck
3. The Sacred Humanity, by Daniel A. McGregor
4. The Church and Society in the Second Century, by Frank Gavin
5. The Mass and the Masses, by Alden Drew Kelley
6. The Red Festival, by Mary K. Simkhovitch
7. Statesmanship and Religion, by Henry A. Wallace
8. Why Missions? by Edmund L. Souder
9. Money Makers and Moral Man, by Joseph F. Fletcher
10. Men and Women, by Mary Willcox Glenn
11. The Christian Attitude toward Private Property, by Vida D. Scudder
12. The New Idol, by Frank Gavin