1. The Book of Exodus.
2. The Gospel according to S. Luke.
3. Whately's Christian Evidences.
4. The Church Catechism.
5. Church History to A.D. 312.
6. The Book of Common Prayer. Morning and Evening Prayer, with the Litany, but not the Order for Holy Communion.
7. XXXIX. Articles of Religion with Scripture Proofs--S. P. C.K.
GRADE II.--First Monday in August, 1887. [Exhibition offered.]
1. Old Testament--Reigns of Saul, David, and Solomon, with Psalms 18, 23 45. 55. and 132.
2. The Acts of the Apostles--chaps, i. to xii. inclusive.
3. Sermon on the Mount--English (exegesis).
4. Paley's Evidences of Christianity.
5. Articles of the Church--I. to VI. inclusive--with proofs.
6. Ecclesiastical History from the 4th to the 14th centuries, inclusive.
7. Book of Common Prayer--Services for Public, Private, and Adult Baptism, and Order of Confirmation.
8. Juelli Apologia.
9. Sermon on the Mount--Greek.
GRADE III.--First Monday in August, 1887. [Two Exhibitions offered.]
1. Old Testament--Isaiah, chaps, i. to xxxix., with contemporary history.
2. The Gospel according to S. Matthew--English.
3. The Gospel according to S. Matthew--Greek.
4. The Epistle to the Philippians--English.
5. The Epistle to the Philippians--Greek.
6. The Pastoral Epistles--English Exegesis.
7. Butler's Analogy, Part I.
8. Reformation Period of Church History.
9. Hooker's Ecclesiastical Polity, Book I.
10. Hooker's Ecclesiastical Polity, Book V., chaps, i. to xlix.
11. Order for Holy Communion, and Articles XX., XXIII., XXV., XXVI., XXVIII., XXIX., XXX., XXXI. Supplementary Subjects.
12. Cicero de Natura Deorum, Lib. II.
13. Elementary Hebrew--Genesis i., ii., iii.
GRADE IV. Subjects for 1887.--First Monday in August.